- How to use laser light in audio-visual projects//workshop
- Modern laser projectors are tools mostly used in showbiz, advertisement and spectacle in the field of theater, stage design, or for big scale of outdoor events. However, in terms of laser light this medium has a relatively long history in art. How to use the laser beam to work with texts, images, space, and sounds in audiovisual environment?
Lecturers David Vrbík and Jakub Hybler introduce you the technnology of laser beam projection, with the security measures and options suitable in the field of videomapping, stagedesign experiments and as instrument in musical performances. Used are two devices of the Kvant company.
- Lecture of Prof. Shimon Sapir, University of Haifa, Israel
- Department of Circuit Theory invites you for lecture of Prof. Shimon Sapir "Acoustic speech analysis and classification methods for early detection and monitoring progression of dysarthria: The importance of speech tasks and the nature of neurological disease", which will take place in the room 51 on 2nd April 2015 at 17:00. More information can be found in the invitation letter.
- UPV, ETSID and its research in Aerospace Engineering
- A presentation of Technical University of Valencia (UPV) one of the four technological universities in Spain, with detailed emphasis on its School of Design Engineering ETSID which has got programs related to Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Eng. and Automation, Mechanical Eng., Industrial Design and Product Development and Mechatronics. Some of the lines of research developed at ETSID by its staff related to Aerospace Eng. will be presented. Research on Mathematics instruction, its continuous assessment and inclusion of lab practice in Engineering Education as well. The aim of this talk is to present a whole overview of UPV, ETSID and a glimpse of its activities.
Prof. Dr. Luis Manuel Sánchez Ruiz
ETSID-Depto. de Matemática Aplicada & CITG
Vice Dean – Head International Office School of Design Engineering ETSID
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería del Diseño
Universitat Politècnica de València, E-46022 Valencia, Spain
- Skylife Engineering as it began
- Skylife Engineering is a technology based spin-off company dedicated to design and development of avionics systems and new electronic products for aerospace applications. The company presents a solid technical base thanks to the execution of numerous projects with technology transfer to the aeronautics industry. The team of engineers has more than ten years of experience in aerospace projects, directly subcontracted by the sector’s leading companies. A presentation will present the company, its activities and products plus it will provide the experience with its establishment and managing.
Assoc. Prof. Maria Angeles Martin Prats
DEPARTAMENTO DE INGENIERÍA ELECTRÓNICA
Vice-Dean of External Relations
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería, Universidad de Sevilla
Camino de los Descubrimientos, s/n 41092 Sevilla
- Present around the World competition
- POSTER 2015
- 19th International Student Scientific Conference Poster 2015 is held on May 14, 2015. Doctoral and Master program students in electrical engineering and informatics are invited to present results of their research by means of poster presentations. More on www.cvut.cz/poster
- Fifth Ph.D. summer days LDD'15
- V. annual presentations of Ph.D. students of the Department of circuit theory.
28.05.2015 - 29.05.2015
- MISTA 2015 Conference
- This conference series serves as a forum for an international community of researchers, practitioners and vendors on all aspects of multi-disciplinary scheduling. The aim is to bring together scheduling researchers and practitioners from all the disciplines that engage with scheduling research.
25.08.2015 - 28.08.2015
- HoloMAS 2015
02.09.2015 - 04.09.2015