ATHENS, November 2016
Information for ATHENS incoming students to Prague (November 2016)
Arrival date: Friday, November 11, 2016
Departure date: Saturday morning, November 19
Accommodation: booked from Friday, November 11, till Saturday, November 19, 8 nights.
A Plus Hostel, Na Florenci 1413/33, Prague 1
More information on hostel web: http://www.aplus-hostel.cz/en
For all changes contact directly the hostel:
Phone: +420 222 314 272, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
price: 320 CZK (approx. 12 EUR) /person/night in 4, 6, 8 bed rooms, breakfast included.
(map, how to get, etc.)
The hostel informs that their guests should bring their own towels - there are not towels for your disposal in the hostel.
The hostel recommends you to pay for accommodation in Czech crowns because exchange rate EUR/CZK is quite bad for you.
Starting time and place of ATHENS week:
Saturday, November 12, Orientation meeting in the hostel, at 11 am,
During the orientation meeting you will have to pay in cash 800 CZK (app. 30 EUR) for the European Dimension Activities. We accept payments only in Czech crowns !
Exchange rate: 1 EUR = approx. 27,05 CZK (15.6.2016)
European dimension activities:
- On Saturday, November 12, at 1:20 pm - Prague guided walk, meeting point in front of the hostel.
- On Sunday, November 13, at 1:15 pm, meeting point in front of the hostel - Prague Discovery Game, unusual sightseeing in a form of a special GAME for groups which ends by a dinner at a secret place - organized by CTU students.
- on Monday, November 14, international presentations. International Student Club invites your to meet Czech and International students.
- On Wednesday, November 16 - an excursion to the National Technical Museum (Kostelní 42, Prague 7) meeting at 3:30 p.m. in front of the building of the museum (how to get there).
- On Friday, November 18 - farewell dinner, (6 p.m.), Studentský dům, Bílá 2571/6, Prague 6 - see a map Studentský dům - map
Prague web pages:
Information about the public transportation in Prague - fares, etc.
- Prague information service
- Prague - city
- Map of Prague
Courses start on Monday November 14, 2016
More information about individual courses:
- Dana Mrkvičková, +420 224 353 436, email@example.com