ATHENS March 2016
Information for ATHENS incoming students to Prague (March 2016)
Arrival date: Friday, March 11, 2016
Departure date: Saturday morning, March 19
Accommodation: booked from Friday, March 11, till Saturday, March 19, 8 nights.
A Plus Hostel, Na Florenci 1413/33, Prague 1
More information on hostel web: http://www.aplus-hostel.cz/en
For all changes contact directly the hostel:
Phone: +420 222 314 272, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
price: 300 CZK (approx. 12 EUR) /person/night in 4,6,8 bed rooms, breakfast included.
(map, how to get, etc.)
The hostel informs their guests should bring their own towels - there are not towels for your disposal in the hostel.
The hostel recommends you to pay in czech crowns for accommodation because exchange rate EUR/CZK is quite bad for you.
Starting time and place of ATHENS week:
Saturday, March 12, Orientation meeting in the hostel: at 11 am,
During the orientation meeting you will have to pay in cash 900 CZK (app. 33 EUR) for the European Dimension Activities. We accept payments only in Czech crowns !
Exchange rate: 1 EUR = approx. 27 CZK (5.3.2015)
European dimension activities:
- On Saturday, March 12, at 1:20 pm - Prague guided walk, meeting point in front of the hostel.
- On Sunday, March 13, at 1:15 pm, meeting point in front of the hostel - Prague Discovery Game, unusual sightseeing in a form of a special GAME for groups which ends by a dinner at a secret place - organized by CTU students.
- On Monday March 14- Country presentations of Sweden, Argentina, Slovakia. International Student Club invites you to meet Czech and international students.
- On Wednesday, March 16- an excursion to the National Technical Museum (Kostelní 42, Prague 7) meeting at 3:20 p.m. in front of the building of the museum (how to get there).
- On Friday, March 18- farewell dinner, (6 p.m.), Studentský dům, Bílá 2571/6, Prague 6 - see a map Studentský dům - map
Prague web pages:
- Information about the public transportation in Prague - fares, etc.
- Prague information service
- Prague - city
- Map of Prague
Courses start on Monday 14.3.2016
More information about individual courses: