- Detection and Prevention of Attacks on your Network
- The lecture on the topic of cyber security from practice for students and teachers
- FELFEST 2016
- FELFEST festival is back and promises to be an unmissable event for technology lovers and good live music and beer fans!
The festival will feature the best of electrical engineering faculty projects, live music such as popular faculty band ODEČET PLYNU or Czech folk-rock legend TRABAND and much more! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Free entry.
- 27th Symposium on Plasma Physics and Technology (SPPT)
- The Symposium on Plasma Physics and Technology (SPPT) has a long tradition and is usually held biennially. This will be the 27th Symposium.
It was originally founded for the presentation of results of the Institute of Plasma Physics of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences (IPP CAS) in 1967. Since 1969 it has gradually become a Czechoslovak forum in this branch and many famous foreign scientists have made presentations.
Since 1993 it has been held in co-operation with the Department of Physics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University (FEE CTU) in Prague.
The symposium is of the European importance. There will be about 150-200 participants.
20.06.2016 - 23.06.2016
- International Conference on Intelligent Green Building and Smart Grid (IGBSG 2016)
- The main objective of IGBSG 2016 is to bring together members of the relevant research community from both academia and industry, to discuss recent advances in the broad and fast-evolving fields of intelligent power distribution, control and design of intelligent buildings, sensor technology, smart grid and related communication network support and applications, networking for the building and home, economic aspects of intelligent energy systems and other related topics, and to highlight key issues, identify trends and develop visions for the domain. Prominent research, business and technology leaders from academia and industry will be invited as keynote speakers and the program will be coupled by on-site technology demos.
The technical sessions will be organized in multiple parallel tracks, comprising, among others: Building control and automation; Communication networks and applications; Green communication networks; Economic aspects of energy systems development; Sensor technology for intelligent buildings; etc.
27.06.2016 - 29.06.2016
- International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web
- Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of electrical engineering will be hosting the sixth year of the International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web (KESW 2016). The conference is organized by Department of Cybernetics, Knowledge-based and Software Systems group, as well as the ITMO University (Russia).
The conference welcomes original contributions in the fields of Ontologies, Knowledge representation, Semantic Web, and Linked Data, see http://kesw.cz, for more information.
Abstract submission deadline is April 15th, 2016 and full paper submission deadline is April 22nd, 2016.
21.09.2016 - 23.09.2016
- 6th International Conference on IT Convergence and Security (ICITCS 2016)
- On September 26th-29th 2016, CTU FEE will be hosting the Sixth International Conference on IT Convergence and Security (ICITCS 2016). This event is being organized by Institute of Creative Advanced Technologies, Science and Engineering (iCatse) in cooperation with Software Engineering and Networking group of Department of Computer Science.
ICITCS 2016 seeks contributions presenting novel research results in all aspects of IT Convergence and Security. Focus of the conference is covering areas of Computer Vision and Applications, Future Network Technology, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Web Technology, Software Engineering and related.
As a part of this conference, we organize a special track Innovative Methods in Software Testing, dedicated to research in software testing, verification and quality assurance.
Paper submission deadline is April 30th 2016.
26.09.2016 - 29.09.2016