- eClub - Demo Day
- Are you planning to create a startup, are you developing an industrial project, are you preparing BSc, MSc, PhD thesis with an industrial impact. We will support you with a scholarship to help you developing your ideas. What you need to do? Create a short 10 min presentation describing the added value and come to explain your ideas to eClub in front of a jury.
- Re-embodied Sound (Rezonance, objekt a instalace v prostoru) Goodheart, Delia
- Performance of american compositor atthew Goodheart. Matthew Goodheart has gained an international reputation as an improviser, composer, and sound artist. His works have been performed throughout the US, Canada, and Europe, and have been featured at the International Spectral Music Festival, June in Buffalo, Klappsthulfest, and The Illuminations New Music & Arts Festival, among many others.
- Lola rennt
- Lola receives a phone call from her boyfriend Manny. He lost 100,000 DM in a subway train that belongs to a very bad guy. Lola has 20 min to raise this amount and meet Manni. Otherwise, he will rob a store to get the money. Three different alternatives may happen depending on some minor event along Lola's run.
- SmartArt 2013
- The SmartArt conference wants in particular to investigate and discuss how Artificial Intelligence techniques and methodologies can contribute to smart grids development, looking into novel opportunities, challenges and open issues for AI in the context of the smart grids. The goal is to provide a forum for proposing innovative and open models, applications and scenarios, as well as new frameworks and methodologies for moving towards this envisioned future. While the field of Artificial Intelligence has a lot to contribute to this emerging field, new challenges and issues have yet to be defined and explored.
- Piano concert - Egle Uljas
Modest Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition
Franz Liszt: “Funerailles” (Harmonies Poetiques et Religieuses, No.7)
Franz Liszt: Concert Etude No. 1 “Waldesrauschen”
Franz Liszt: Concert Etude No. 2 “Gnomenreigen
- Tokyo is a city of transitions in three short films. A young woman who finds her life useless experiences a metamorphosis. A disheveled Caucasian emerges from a manhole to face arrest, trial, and execution; he calls himself "Merde" and speaks a language only his look-alike attorney understands. Is he human? A recluse experiences human contact when a pizza-delivery girl faints at his door during an earthquake. He conquers fear to seek her out. A chair, a corpse, a hermit: sources of urban connection?
- POSTER 2014
- On May 15, 2014, 18th International Student Scientific Conference Poster 2014 is held at Faculty of Electrical Engineering. Both Doctoral and Master students can present results of their work. More information on www.cvut.cz/poster2014
- 26th Symposium on Plasma Physics and Technology (SPPT)
- The Symposium on Plasma Physics and Technology (SPPT) has a long tradition and is usually held biennially. This will be the 26th Symposium. It was originally founded for the presentation of results of the Institute of Plasma Physics of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences (IPP CAS) in 1967. Since 1969 it has gradually become a Czechoslovak forum in this branch and many famous foreign scientists have made presentations. Since 1993 it has been held in co-operation with the Department of Physics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University (FEE CTU) in Prague.
The symposium is of the European importance. There will be about 150-200 participants.
16.06.2014 - 19.06.2014