- International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web
- Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of electrical engineering will be hosting the sixth year of the International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web (KESW 2016). The conference is organized by Department of Cybernetics, Knowledge-based and Software Systems group, as well as the ITMO University (Russia).
The conference welcomes original contributions in the fields of Ontologies, Knowledge representation, Semantic Web, and Linked Data, see http://kesw.cz, for more information.
Abstract submission deadline is April 15th, 2016 and full paper submission deadline is April 22nd, 2016.
21.09.2016 - 23.09.2016
- 6th International Conference on IT Convergence and Security (ICITCS 2016)
- On September 26th-29th 2016, CTU FEE will be hosting the Sixth International Conference on IT Convergence and Security (ICITCS 2016). This event is being organized by Institute of Creative Advanced Technologies, Science and Engineering (iCatse) in cooperation with Software Engineering and Networking group of Department of Computer Science.
ICITCS 2016 seeks contributions presenting novel research results in all aspects of IT Convergence and Security. Focus of the conference is covering areas of Computer Vision and Applications, Future Network Technology, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Web Technology, Software Engineering and related.
As a part of this conference, we organize a special track Innovative Methods in Software Testing, dedicated to research in software testing, verification and quality assurance.
Paper submission deadline is April 30th 2016.
26.09.2016 - 29.09.2016
- COST Training School: Sound waves in metamaterials and porous media
- The First DENORMS (CA15125) Training School will be held on 26-30th September 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic. The Training School, oorganized by CTU-FEE and DENORMS, aims at providing a common theoretical background to researchers & engineers working on acoustic metamaterials, metasurfaces and sonic crystals as well as conventional acoustic materials.
26.09.2016 - 30.09.2016
- Mathematica Workshop 2016
- Autumn concert CTU
- Track on Middleware and Enterprise Application Software (MEAS)
- The objective of MEAS track is to provide researchers and software architects the opportunity to present their observations, experiences and research in the area of production-level enterprise applications. The aim of integrate academic research and industry level research, introduce the best practices, state of the art and mostly production level experience impacting the development, design, maintenance, scalability and other software quality attributes.
Paper submission due September 15, '16
Students can participate in Student Research Competition (SRC) http://www.sigapp.org/sac/sac2017/
03.04.2017 - 07.04.2017