- Cafe Neu Romance Festival
- Cafe Neu Romance is the First Robot Performance Festival in the World. The Fourth edition of it, is planned to take place in Prague 26-28 November 2015.
26.11.2015 - 28.11.2015
- A Game Developer’s Routine
- Presentation of Keen Software House, who is an independent game development studio aiming to create games that are based on real science, real facts, real physics and real emotions.
- Symmetries in finite-dimensional quantum mechanics
- Department of mathematics FEE CTU invites you all to the lecture "Symmetries in finite-dimensional quantum mechanics" by Miroslav Korbelář, which will be given as part of the department's colloquia.
- 27th Symposium on Plasma Physics and Technology (SPPT)
- The Symposium on Plasma Physics and Technology (SPPT) has a long tradition and is usually held biennially. This will be the 27th Symposium.
It was originally founded for the presentation of results of the Institute of Plasma Physics of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences (IPP CAS) in 1967. Since 1969 it has gradually become a Czechoslovak forum in this branch and many famous foreign scientists have made presentations.
Since 1993 it has been held in co-operation with the Department of Physics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University (FEE CTU) in Prague.
The symposium is of the European importance. There will be about 150-200 participants.
20.06.2016 - 23.06.2016